Privacy- and cookiepolicy
last updated 26-07-2019 - Version 1
We respect the privacy of the visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. You can read below how we do this, and which personal data we collect from you for which purposes.
The use of personal data
When using our website, we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested (for example via the contact form or for creating an account), or of which it is clear that it is provided to us for to process. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent or we may or must do so under the law or the agreement.
Purposes of use
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary that Erwin Hofman Consultancy saves your personal data in certain cases. Erwin Hofman Consultancy uses your personal data for:
The use of our website www.erwinhofman.nl
- For the purpose of helping you in the use of our website (or submitting a complaint), you can choose to contact us through our contact form.
- You enter your name, e-mail address, telephone number, plus your question / complaint.
- This form is stored in the online environment for 3 months.
- If you only wanted to contact us once, you can always ask us to have your completed contact form removed earlier. If we do not need this for a different basis (agreement, subscription or if you have misused the contact form), we will be happy to help you with this.
- Although anonymous, we can analyse the use of the website. We use this to determine strategy and policy by gaining insight into the use of our website; However, we (or someone else) cannot trace this back to you as a user.
Description of the personal data
For the above purposes, we will process the following personal data from you: Name and address data;
- Billing address;
- VAT number (if entered);
- E-mail address;
- (mobile) Telephone number;
- IP address;
- Technical browser information (for security purposes);
- Cookie ID;
- Retention periods
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement. Storage periods are also explained in more detail within the "Purposes" heading.
Confidentiality & provision to third parties
We treat your personal data confidentially. We do not provide the personal data that we collect via our website and web application to third parties for the direct marketing purposes of these parties.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for this, this is necessary in the context of the implementation of the agreement or we may or must do so based on the law or the agreement.
Erwin Hofman Consultancy uses careful security procedures to protect the processed data, among other things to prevent unauthorized access to this data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary people have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. We use at least a TLS connection for this, as a result of which your data will be sent via encryption.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to a website. Information is stored in this text file. This information can be recognized by this website at a later visit.
Cookies on this website
|COOKIES||Rentention Period||Purpose||First or Third Party||Type|
|PHPSESSID||When the browsing session ends||Placed to measure session duration||First||technical|
|Session Storage||When the browsing session ends||This is used to store a user's session duration within the browser. Data is not sent to the server||technical|
|COOKIES||Rentention Period||Purpose||First or Third Party||Type|
|_GA||2 years||Used to distinguish users.||First||Analytical|
|_GAT||When the browser session ends||Used to throttle request rate.||First||Analytical|
|_GID||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.||First||Analytical|
The use of Google Analytics
According to the Dutch Telecom legislation that was adopted in January 2015, Google Analytics falls under the exceptions because this cookie "does not or only slightly" infringes privacy. In addition, the cookie from Google Analytics is a "first party cookie", which means that the cookie on your computer has "Erwin Hofman Consultancy.nl" in the file name and that the data is officially owned by Erwin Hofman Consultancy and not by Google. This cookie is not used for advertisements or other commercial purposes.
In addition to the Dutch Telecom Act, the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) also applies. The use of Google Analytics is also permitted under this law, if it is set up correctly. This involves four important conditions.
1. There is a processing agreement between Erwin Hofman (owner of Erwin Hofman Consultancy) and Google about the Analytics data;
2. IP addresses are processed anonymously by Google so that data can never be traced back to you or your IP address;
3. The Analytics account of Erwin Hofman Consultancy is set up so that the information may not be shared with others;
4. The visitor is clearly informed about the use of Analytics and the possibility of an "opt-out".
Erwin Hofman Consultancy thus meets all legal conditions.
Google privacy statement
Opt-out for Google Analytics
If you prefer to block the Analytics script completely, you can download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. With this plugin, your visit will no longer be included in the statistics of all websites that have implemented Google Analytics.
No other cookies
On erwinhofman.nl no other cookies are used in addition to the above cookies. Possible videos are served on cookie-less domains of for example youtube (youtube-nocookie.com).
Your legal rights
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we hold about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by contacting us via our contact form, sending us an e-mail via hello op erwinhofman punt nl or by contacting us by telephone on +31621615721 on Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 5 p.m.
You have the following rights:
• receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
• access to the precise personal data that we have;
• having errors corrected;
• the removal of outdated personal data;
• withdrawing permission;
• object to a specific use;
• transferability of data.
Please note that you must always clearly state who you are, so that we are sure that we will not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to adjust this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this policy regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Erwin Hofman Consultancy
Nieuwe Boteringestraat 28
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you further if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.