Are you a real wordsmith who likes to write in English? We are getting ready for the global launch of a new application in sitespeed, sustainability and UX. Do you have the drive to join us in developing the vision, features and content marketing? Then we are looking for you!
What are your skills?
- Good language skills in writing and speaking English;
- Love for writing blogs and other website content, with a technical but not too serious spin;
- Interest in working out the marketing vision for a new application with your collegues in sales and marketing.
- Assisting in the non-development questions from clients;
- Helping out with Social Media marketing.
What do we have to offer?
- The opportunity to pioneer with us in a whole new field, the technical UX of visitors to online shops;
- Hybrid office, work from home and the office in Groningen
- A lot of independence and responsibility;
- Flexible working hours;
- A good salary.
What will your day look like?
We are located in the very center of Groningen, with a team of 5 people. You can decide for yourself whether you work from home or at our office. We do like to see you "in real life" once a week. This way we can help you in person with questions and share new interesting insights.
We start around 8.30/10.00 AM with a cup of coffee or tea (coffee drinkers are in a serious minority in this team). Our entire team has children, so starting times are somewhat dependent on childcare/nighttime. On such a day, you will be writing articles about subjects that you or your collegues (Erwin or Roderik) have come up with, on our website and socials.
In addition you'll be answering non-technical questions from customers within our new sitespeed application. Of course under the supervision of the team in sales and support (Roderik and Karlijn). If you work from home, this will be via Microsoft Teams and Trello, otherwise we'll just pull up a chair.
Does this sound like your new (dream) job?
If the opportunity above has piqued your interest, we encourage you to send us your CV with a motivation letter to karlijn op erwinhofman punt com.
We look forward to receiving any portfolio you may have already created. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Karlijn at +31 640563689